Changing the base time signature of a session in Pro Tools is relatively easy.
- Create or open your session
- Make sure the meter ruler is showing
- In the edit window, click the “+” sign next to the word “Meter” on the meter ruler
- Make sure the location is set to the beginning of your session, and then enter the meter in the boxes below.
- set the click value to whichever value you want the click to sound on (quarter, eighth, etc)
Since the click follows however the session is set up, your click will now be in the meter that you selected.